Danish Aerotech has a strong focus on Quality Assurance. Strict policies and procedures build on national, international and customer specific certifications.
Danish Aerotech?s Quality Assurance System is established in accordance with the following standards:
- ISO 9001:2008
- AQAP-2110, In progress
- AQAP-150, Software Quality Assurance
- EASA Part-145, certified by the Danish Civil Aviation Authority
- QRS01 AgustaWestland Approval
- MIL-STD-973, Configuration Control, certified by the Danish Military Authorities
- AS9100 Rev. C., The Quality Management Standard for the Aerospace Industry
The objective of Danish Aerotech?s Quality Assurance System is to ensure that only products complying with and fulfilling specified requirements are presented to customers and/or the Government Quality Assurance Representative.
Through the years, a constant awareness of preventing errors rather than correcting them has developed among our employees.